100% Kona Peaberry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Extremely rare peaberries are carefully sorted from our Kona into a special, separate roast. While they are tasty at any roast, we’ve chosen a Full city/medium roast to enhance the cup’s mouthfeel while retaining some complexity. A sweet, exceptionally floral aroma with cucumber, oak, grapefruit, and chocolate notes.
Peaberries have long been treasured for their unique shape and excellent taste. As they comprise such a small part of a harvest (4-8%), they are rare and sometimes hard to come by. We’re such big fans of them, we have to offer you some from Kona.
Full City / Medium
Cucumber, oak, grapefruit, and chocolate
Kona coffee holds a special place in the hearts and minds of many coffee drinkers. It comes from a tiny strip of paradise, about 20 miles long and 2 miles wide. There, one can taste coffee from hundreds of coffee farms (we estimate 700-800 in the region) across a significant change in elevations and climatic conditions. On such a tiny area of land and across so many farms, there is a wide range of extraordinary flavor profiles to be found.
- AAnonymousReviewing100% Kona PeaberryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
It's Kona Peaberry, what's not to like!
- BBrockReviewing100% Kona PeaberryI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month ago1 Star
My bag was damaged and the beans were dry from exposure.
- KKarenVerified BuyerReviewing100% Kona PeaberryI recommend this productWhat is your preferred brewing method? DripHow do you like your coffee? Sugar or Sweetener, Dairy or Alternative MilkWhat is your preferred roast level? Light / AmericanCoffee Product Standouts Great Quality, Amazing Flavor, Perfect for Brewing at Home, Great Gift, Well-RoastedRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHubby is in LOVE with Kona Peaberry!
Bought this as a Christmas present for my husband who believes Kona coffee is the best ever. He hasn’t been able to find any locally. I saw this online and bought him the Peaberry. Now, he is going to want it ALL THE TIME!!Coffee TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5BABad Ass Coffee of Hawaii1 month ago
Karen, aloha! We live and breathe quality Hawaiian and Kona coffee, and we're always happy when kindered spirits like your husband find us! Thanks for letting us help fuel your inner badass with some delicious Kona.
- PPatrickReviewing100% Kona PeaberryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
- WGWilliam G.Verified ReviewerReviewing100% Kona PeaberryI recommend this productWhat is your preferred brewing method? French PressHow do you like your coffee? BlackWhat is your preferred roast level? Medium / Full CityCoffee Product Standouts Amazing Flavor, Great Quality, Well-Roasted, Great Gift, Perfect for Brewing at HomeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Best
I used to get Kona Peaberry when they had a shop in Orlando, FL. Hands down the best coffee I’ve ever had.Coffee TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5BABad Ass Coffee of Hawaii2 months ago
Aloha William! We're grateful that you found us in Orlando and that we can keep providing you with quality Hawaiian coffee. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mahalo!
You May Also Like